Which Cannabis strain do you like most?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I know that some people don't like smoking at all and not to talk about using Cannabis to begin with but there are some people who can't still be able to stop using them. For example, one of uncle uses it always to deal with his back pain. His favourite strain is Durban Poison and Purple Punch.

1. Durban Poison
Screenshot_20230220_160255_Chrome.jpg

2. Purple Punch
Screenshot_20230220_160309_Chrome.jpg

Which strain do you like most?

That stuff looks nasty.

I know that some people don't like smoking at all and not to talk about using Cannabis to begin with but there are some people who can't still be able to stop using them. For example, one of uncle uses it always to deal with his back pain. His favourite strain is Durban Poison and Purple Punch.

1. Durban Poison
View attachment 3694

2. Purple Punch
View attachment 3695

People can be crazy. They really smoke something looking like this all in the name of getting high and feeling good?

I don't smoke, even if I did, I wouldn't smoke those.

1. Durban Poison
View attachment 3694

2. Purple Punch
View attachment 3695

I like Durban poison, but my favorites are Gelato, white cookies, purple haze and purple space cookies. I haven’t tried purple punch yet!

I like Durban poison, but my favorites are Gelato, white cookies, purple haze and purple space cookies. I haven’t tried purple punch yet!
What happens when you mix up all the purple varients you can find and use all of them at once? What kind of side effects would you get?

What happens when you mix up all the purple varients you can find and use all of them at once? What kind of side effects would you get?
I’m not sure. I don’t like mixing strains. Some strains don’t have the same effects as one can be indica and one can be sativa. Indica makes you tired and sativa doesn’t. If a strain is a strong indica you’ll more than likely go to sleep and take a long nap. Lol

I don't smoke anything at all because I don't want smoke to enter my lungs. But I don't have anything against people who smoke, it just is not for me.

Back